Cooper and I

Cooper and I
what keeps me going each and every day; <3

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

++you can break me down..

YOU. with your highs, and your lows, you can break me down. you can break through my walls and control my every move; and every thought. you can use my heart when needed and then place it back on the shelf.. you can break me down with your highs and lows. but i'll always wait for you, because i have become familiar with the sounds you leave and bring me. i have learned to listen to the silence of you leaving and the screams of you coming home. i have become familiar of the sounds you make everytime you go.. always i'll wait for you. and although you have been gone far, far too long. there isn't a day goes by that i don't miss that smell or that smile, so i will choose to believe in our destiny. because my heart is so strong, its strong enough to take this. if only you could see. always,illwaitforyou.

the thoughts of my day today(:
pbskids.

No comments:

Post a Comment